ABSOLUTE Coolant Proof Caliper
SERIES 500-with Dust/Water Protection Conforming to IP67 Level
- ABS coolant proof caliper with Dust/Water Protection Conforming to IP67 Level. Can be used in workshop conditions exposed to coolant, water, dust or oil. 100% air-leak test ensures every caliper conforms to IP67
- Font height is 9mm (increased by 22%) and visibility is improved (except for 0-300mm/0-12″ models).
- Battery cap does not require a screw driver for battery replacement (exept for 0-300mm/0-12″ models)
- Easy to use-advanced ergonomic design uses only 1 button
- Incorporates Mitutoyo’s ABSOLUTE measurement system. No need to reset the origin
- The automatic power-on/off function shuts down the LCD display after 20 minutes inactivity, but the ABS scale origin is unaffected. Power is restored to the display when the slider is moved
- Stepped features can be measured
- Can be integrated into statistical process control and measurement systems
- An inspection certificate is supplied as standard. (However, this cannot be used as a calibration certificate as it is undated)
- Origin set : Absolute origin position can be changed
- Data output : Measurement data output connector allows integration into statistical process control and measurements system
- Automatic power on/off : LCD display will turn off after 20 minute inactivity, but the ABS scale unit origin is stored. Power is restored when the slider is moved.
- Alarm : Error message is displayed if error in calculation is found and measurement is stopped. Measurement will not be continued while error is displayed. Also if the battery voltage becomes low, “B” appears to alert the user before measurement is no longer possible.