ABSOLUTE Digimatic Calipers
500 Series-with exclusive ABSOLUTE Encoder Technology
- ABSOLUTE electromagnetic induction linear encoder system is introduced (except for 0-300mm/0-12″ models)
- New ergonomic design with finger rest
- Te ZERO/ABS button allows the display to be Zer0-set at any slider position along the scale for comparison measurements. This button will also allow return to the absolute (ABS) mode and display of the true position from the origin (usually jaws closed point)
- Large and clear LCD readout
- Smooth slider movement makes for comfortable operation
- 18,000 hours battery life
- Allows step measurement
- Carbide-tipped jaw calipers are optimal for rough finished parts, castings, grinding stones, etc.
- Allows integration into statistical process control and measurement systems models with measurement data output connector.
- Absolute measurement : After power is turned ON, measurement can be started without zero-setting if origin-setting was previously performed. The Absolute origin position can be changed by the ORIGIN button.
- Incremental measurement : Display can be set to zero at any arbitrary position for comparative measurements
- Low-voltage alert : If the battery voltage becomes low, a “B” appears in the display to alert the user before measurement is no longer possible. A battery change advisory alert precedes this alert.
- Data output : By using the connecting cable (option) measurement data can be output
- Data Hold : By using the data hold unit (option), the displayed value can be held. This cannot be used with the data output function.