ABSOLUTE Digimatic Indicator ID-C (Signal Output Function Type)
SERIES 543-Signal Output Function Type
- Enables a tolerance judgment to be output to external equipment for a measurement result against user-defined limits. Solid-state switching provide high reliability by avoiding metallic switch contacts.
- Output is enabled by directly connecting to external device (sequencers, etc., for which a logical invert is available if required). The measurement and judgment results are displayed on the LCD. The judgment result is also indicated by 2 LEDs.
- A peak-detection function is equipped for measuring and judging peak values, such as runout.
- Measurements are absolute (ABS system) relaiv to a origin point a set by the user, which holds indefinitely so does not requre resetting at every power-on.
- Provided with a 4m cable.
- External power required is 5 – 24VDC.
- Dust-water protection level : Conforms to IP54