The F57B, Flush-MOunt commercial Electronic Air Cleaners are ceiling-mounted. The F57 removes airborne contaminants such as tobacco smoke and dust from the air circulated through the F57.
- Removes staining dirt from the air as measures by the DUst Spot Method using atmospheric dust; refer to the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and air conditioning engineers standard
- Three speed motor-driven fan circulates up to 485 cfm (714 m³/hr) on F57B
- SOlid state power supply is self-regulating and maintains peak efficiency during a wide range of cell dirt loading conditions.
- Interlock switch prevents operation when the grille is open.
- Heavy duty commercial cells and prefilter are removable for cleaning
- Air vent provides dilution control of gaseous contaminants
- Provides Coanda air distribution by drawing in dirty air, cleaning it electronically, and recirculating the clean air in six directions throughout the space
- Light emitting diodes (LEDs) indicate ON and CHECK; the WASH LED is optional
- The button shows the presence of high voltage.
- Available in 120 Vac, 60 Hz or 220-240 Vac, 50 Hz models
- Optional wall mounted remote switch
- Optional hand-held infrared remote transmitter controls
- Optional hand-held infrared remote transmitter controls up to nine F57 s via infrared remote receivers. Some models available with infrared receiver factory installed
- Optional activated carbon filters controls ozone and reduces occasional gaseous contamination.
- Important :
The specifications given in this publication do not include normal manufacturing tolerances. Therefore, this unit may not exactly match the listed specifications. This product is tested and calibrated under closely controlled conditions, and some minor differences in performance can be epected if those conditions are changed
F57B Flush MOunt commercial electronic air cleaner : same as F57A, except with only one FC37B heavy duty commercial cell
- Solid state power supply assembly
- Electrical ratings :
Voltage frequency : 120 Vac, 60 Hz ; 220-240 Vac, 50 Hz
- Air Flow Capacity Fan Setting:
– HI : 485 cfm 14m³/min (120 Vac, 60 Hz), 460 cfm 13m³/min (220/240 Vac, 50 Hz)
– MED : 280 cfm 8 m³/min (120 Vac, 60 Hz), 375 cfm 11 m³/min (220/240 Vac, 50 Hz)
-LOW : 175 cfm 5 m³/min (120 Vac, 60 Hz), 260 cfm 7 m³/min (220/240 Vac, 50 Hz)
- Efficiency :
Up to 95% efficiency using the Dust Spot Method measuring atmospheric dust.
- Motor :
1/10 hp; selaed ball bearing
- Dimension :
– Heavy duty commercial cell (each) : 9.5 lb, 4.3 kg
– Shipping weight : 64.0 lb, 29.0 kg
– Installed weight : 54.0 lb, 24.5 kg