Detail LUTRON ANEMOMETER YK-80AP
- Microprocessor circuit assures maximun, possible accuracy, provides special functions and features.
- Large LCD with Dual function meter’s display
- Heavy duty & compact housing case
- Records maximun and minimun reading with recall
- Data hold
- Auto shut off saves battery life
- Operates from 006P DC 9V battery
- RS 232 PC serial interface
- Low-friction ball vane wheels in accurate in both hing and low velocities
- Build in temperature ◦C, ◦F measurement
- The portable anemometer provides fast, accurate readings and the convenience of a remote sensor seperately
- Multi-functions for air flow measurement: m/s, km/h, ft/min, knots. mile/h
- Thermistor sensor for temperature measurement, fast response time
- Wide applications : use this anemometer to check air conditioning and heating systems, measure air velocities, wind speeds, temperature and etc.
GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS :
- Circuit : Custom one-chip microprocessor LSI circuit
- Display :
* 51×32 mm super large LCD displaay
* Dual function meter’s display
- Measurement : m/S, Ft/min, Km/h, Knots, Mile/h, temperature (°C, °F), Data hold.
- Sensor structure : Air velocity and air flow : Conventional twisted van arm and low friction ball bearing design.
Temperature : Thermistor
- Memory : Record maximum and minimum with recall
- Power off : Auto shut off saves batttery life or manual off by push button
- Sampling time : Approx. 0.8 second
- Data output : RS 232 PC serial interface
- Over load indication : Indicated by “- – – -“
- Operating temperature :
Meter : 0 to 50 ◦C (32 to 122 ◦F )
Vane probe : 0 to 60 ◦C (32 to 140 ◦F )
- Operating humidity : Less than 80% R.H
- Power supply : DC 9V battery, 006P (heavy duty type)
- Power current : Approx. DC 6 mA
- Weight : 220 g/ 0.48 LB
- Dimension :
Main instrument : 207x68x29 mm
Sensor head : Round, 72 mm dia.