SERIES 218-Contour Measuring Instruments
Contour Measuring System enabling measurement that is fast, accurate, and easy.
- The operation flow is significantly shortened by arranging the controls for stylus position change, measurement start/stop and return on the front of the drive unit
- Fine and coarse X-axis positioning can be performed easily by using the jog shuttle that covers the whole measuring range
- The quick-vertical-motion stand allows operators to swiftly and easily move the drive unit to and from the measurement height without having to push or pull (only for CV-2100M4)
- The detector unit (Z1 axis) is equipped with a highly accurate arc scale. This scale directly tracks the arc locus of the stylus tip so that the most accurate compensation can be applied to the scale output, which leads to higher accuracy and resolution. Operators are free from brother some operations such us measurement magnification switching and calibrating each magnification as required for analog instruments.
- A notebook or desktop PC can be used as the data processing unit for the CV-2100M4/N4