Detail Dwyer Model FST-300 Food Thermometer
HACCP Zone Display, In Contact Thermocouple Probe, Perfect for Food Service and Inspection
The Model FST-300 Infrared Thermometer is designed to monitor temperatures in the food service industry. The thermometer has both an infrared sensor and an immersion probe to safely monitor surface and product temperatures. The quick HACCP zone display gives visual indication when products are within a safe storage temperature range for both hot and cold food products. The Model FST-300 also has a built-in white light to illuminate the measurement area.
- Infrared Sensor: -67 to 482°F (-55 to 250°C); Probe Sensor: -67 to 626°F (-55 to 330°C).
- Ambient Operating Temperature: 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- Accuracy : ±1.1°F (0.5°C).
- Resolution: 0.5°F (0.2°C).
- Distance to Spot: 2.5:1 optics ratio.
- Emissivity Range: 0.95 default, adjustable 0.1 to 1.0.
- Power Requirements: (2) AAA alkaline batteries, included, user replaceable.
- Battery Life : 18 hours continuous use (auto power off after 15 seconds).
- Weight : 3.5 oz (98.1 g).
- Agency Approvals : CE.