Detail Dwyer Model IR2 Thermometer
Model IR2 Infrared Non-Contact Thermometer
THE MODEL IR2 INFRARED TEMPERATURE THERMOMETER allows users to economically take accurate measurements in hard to reach areas. Measurements can be taken at a safe distance with a 9:1 Distance to Target Ratio. The IR2 easily takes measurements within 2% accuracy using a built-in laser sighting. The fixed emissivity of 0.95 is perfect for measuring surface temperatures of concrete, asphalt, rubber or oxidized metals. Besides reading the process temperature, the back lit display also reads the maximum temperature seen. Excellent for monitoring surface temperatures of air ducts, boilers, engines or light fixtures.
- Measurement Range: : -76 to 932°F (-60 to 500°C).
- Operating Range: : 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- Accuracy : 2% of reading or 4°F (2°C), whichever is greater.
- Resolution : 0.1°F/0.1°C.
- Response Time : 1 second.
- Distance to Target : 12:1.
- Emissivity : 0.95 fixed.
- Power Requirements : (2) AAA alkaline batteries, included, user replaceable.
- Battery Life : 180 hours continuous use (auto power off after 15 sec).
- Weight : 3.61 oz (102 g).
- Agency Approvals : CE.