Detail Dwyer Model AFH2 Air Flow Hood
Measures Volumetric Flow Rate with Highly Accurate Digital Manometer
Model AFH2 Air Flow Hood is designed to measure differential air pressure in and around commercial and industrial air handling systems. The AFH2 Air Flow Hood maintains a running average of measurements in the desired system. Using this product, you will have the ability to manually record measurements with the manometer on a given time interval. This unit also has an auto-zero feature and will auto-zero at user-defined intervals (this statement does not apply to I/sec, m3 /hr or cfm mode, these modes are factory set to auto-zero every 10 seconds and this cannot be changed by the user). In addition to these features, the unit will alert you when its battery is running low in order to avaooid recording inaccurate measurements. This lightweight flow hood is durable and easily stores in included travel case. New low flow adapter kit allows easy conversion of any AFH2 into a low flow hood. All kits fit easily into the AFH2’s travel case.
- Service : Air.
- Volume Flow Rate Units: CFM, l/s, m3/hr.
- Volume Flow Ranges:
> Supply: CFM: 41 to 1176; l/s: 19 to 555; m3/hr: 69 to 2000;
Exhaust: CFM: 45 to 1176; l/s: 21 to 555; m3/hr: 76 to 2000.
- Volume Flow Ranges with low Flow Kit:
>Supply: CFM: 25 to 1176; l/s: 12 to 555; m3/hr: 43 to 2000;
Exhaust: CFM: 29 to 1176; l/s: 14 to 555; m3/hr: 49 to 2000.
- Accuracy @ 20°C (68°F) :
>Supply: ±3% of reading ±9 CFM (±4 l/s, 14 m3/hr);
Exhaust: ±3% of reading ±9 CFM (±4 l/s, 14 m3/hr).
- Span Stability v. Temperature : Better than 0.1% of range in use per 2°F (1°C).
- Zero System Accuracy : ±1 count (±0.05 Pascal typical; ±0.0002 in w.c.).
- Temperature Limits:
>Operating: 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C);
Storage: 23 to 122°F (-5 to 50°C).
- Thermal Effect: ±0.1% of range in use per 2°F (1°C).
- Zero Drift : Negligible due to auto zero system. When auto zero set at 30 second intervals (2 minute warm up).
- Orientation Effect : Any 45 degree change 0.0004 in w.c. (0.1 pascal) typical.
- System Air Leak : 0.366 in3/hr (0.1 ml/min) @ 20 in w.c. (5 kPa) typical.
- Maximum Differential Pressure : 60 in w.c. (15 kPa).
- Auto Ranging Display : 0.375″ high digits.
- Resolution : 1 CFM, 1 l/s, 1 m3/hr
- Output : RS-232 serial interface (baud rate 9600).
- Memory Capability : 2500 readings in any engineering unit.
- Power Requirements : 8.4 V NiMH battery, installed functional, user replaceable (optional 9 V alkaline battery may be used in place of rechargeable).
- Dimensions : 30″ x 24″ x 24″ (965 x 610 x 610 mm). Hood only: 2′ x 2′ (600 mm x 600 mm).
- Weight : 8.8 lb (4 kg).
- Agency Approval : CE.