Detail Dwyer Model CM-1 Digital Clamp Meter
Model CM-1 Digital Clamp Meter
Measures DC/AC Voltage, AC Current, Resistance, Frequency
The compact, low cost Model CM-1 Digital Clamp Meter is ideal for general electrical testing and troubleshooting. A few applications include HVAC, automotive, electrical/power, and environmental monitoring uses. The digital clamp meter measures DC and AC voltage to 600 V, AC current to 400 A, and resistance to 400 Ohms. In addition to volts, amps and ohms, this meter includes a frequency test to 400 Hz. The CM-1 also features data/range hold and auto range buttons to keep the screen from updating when gathering values. The 3-3/4 digit LCD features automatic polarity, overload and low battery indication. The Model CM-1 is furnished with red and black test leads, batteries and carrying case with belt loop.
- ver Voltage Category: CAT III 600 V.
- AC Voltage: 0.1 V to 600 V ± (1.0% + 5 dgt).
- DC Voltage: 0.1 V to 600 V ± (1.0% + 3 dgt).
- AC Current: 0.1 A to 400 A ± (2.0% + 10 dgt).
- Resistance: 0.1 to 400 Ω ± (1.0% + 5 dgt).
- Continuity Test: Audible buzzer.
- Max Conductor Size: 1.18″ diameter (30 mm).
- Frequency: 1 Hz to 400 Hz ± (0.8% + 3).
- Display: 4000 counts plus decimal point.
- Sampling Rate: 2 times per second.
- Power Requirements: (2) AAA alkaline batteries, included, user replaceable.
- Weight: 9.88 oz (280 g).