Detail Dwyer Model CM-2 Digital Clamp Meter
Model CM-2 Digital Clamp Meter with True RMS
Measures DC/AC Voltage, DC/AC Current, Resistance
Our compact, low cost Model CM-2 Digital Clamp Meter with True RMS is ideal for general electrical testing and troubleshooting. A few applications include HVAC, automotive, electrical/power, and environmental monitoring uses. The Model CM-2 measures DC and AC voltage to 600 V, DC and AC current to 400 A, and resistance to 40 M ohms. The digital clamp meter features data/range hold and auto range buttons to prevent the screen from updating when gathering values, as well as a zero function. The 3-3/4 digit LCD features automatic polarity, overload and low battery indication. The Model CM-2 is furnished with red and black test leads, batteries and a carrying case with belt loop.
- Over Voltage Category : CAT III 600 V.
- AC Voltage : 0.1 mV to 600 V ± (1.0% + 3 dgt).
- DC Voltage : 0.1 mV to 600 V ± (0.8% + 2 dgt).
- AC Current : 10 mA to 400 A ± (2.0% + 10 dgt).
- DC Current : 10 mA to 400 A ± (2.0% + 10 dgt).
- Resistance : 0.1 to 40 MΩ ± (1.0% + 3 digit).
- Continuity Test : Audible buzzer.
- Max Conductor Size : 1.18″ diameter (30 mm).
- Display : 4000 counts plus decimal point.
- Sampling Rate : 2 times per second.
- Power Requirements : (2) AAA alkaline batteries, included, user replaceable.
- Weight : 8.64 oz (245 g).