Detail Dwyer Model CM-3 Digital Clamp Meter
Model CM-3 Digital Clamp Meter with True RMS, Peak Hold and Min/Max
Measures DC/AC Voltage, DC/AC Current, Energy, Resistance
Our compact, low cost Model CM-3 Digital Clamp Meter is ideal for general electrical testing and troubleshooting. A few applications include HVAC, automotive, electrical/power, and environmental monitoring uses. The CM-3 measures DC and AC voltage to 600 V, AC current to 400 A, and resistance to 2000 Ohms. The digital clamp meter features data/range hold and auto range buttons to prevent the screen from updating when gathering values, as well as a zero function. Additional features include single and three phase energy measurement, MIN/MAX and average. The 3-3/4 digit backlit LCD features automatic polarity, overload, low battery indication and a bar graph. The Model CM-3 is furnished with red and black test leads, batteries and a carrying case with belt loop.
- Over Voltage Category: CAT III 600 V.
- AC Voltage: 0.1 V to 600 V ± (1.0% + 3 digit).
- DC Voltage: 0.1 V to 600 V ± (1.0% + 3 digit).\
- AC Current: 0.1 A to 400 A ± (1.0% + 3 digit).
- Resistance: 0.1 to 2000 Ω ± (1.0% + 5 digit).
- Continuity Test: Audible buzzer.
- Max Conductor Size: 1.18″ diameter (30 mm).
- Frequency: 40 Hz to 400 Hz ± (0.5%+1).
- Active Power Range: 0 to 1000 kW ± (3.5% + 3).
- Display: Backlit with bar graph. 10,000 counts plus decimal point.
- Power Requirements: (2) AAA alkaline batteries, included, user replaceable.
- Weight: 9.88 oz (280 g).