Detail Dwyer Model DDM-01 Laser Distance Meter
Model DDM-01 Laser Distance Meter
Measures up to 70 Meters, Class II Laser
The Model DDM-01 Laser Distance Meter offers quick measurement of distances up to 229.7 feet (70 meters) with the click of a button. It is also able to easily make area and space calculations and volume measurements from what it records. Another feature of the Model DDM-01 is that it is able to use the Pythagorean Theorem to indirectly calculate the height of an object. The meter can read out in feet, inches, or meters and includes a backlight for use in dark areas.
- Factory Planning
- Range : 0.16 to 229.7 feet (0.05 to 70 m).
- Accuracy : ±0.005 feet (±1.5 mm).
- Display : Three line LCD (top two with 4 digits/bottom with 5 digits).
- Resolution : 0.001 feet (0.001 m).
- Response Time : 0.5 s.
- Laser Type : 650 nm, class 2, <1 mW.
- Beam Size : 25 mm at 30 m.
- Temperature Limits : >Operating: 23 to 104°F (-5 to 40°C);
- Storage : -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C).
- Power Requirements : (2) 1.5 V AA carbon zinc batteries, included, user replaceable.
- Weight : 21.6 oz (612.35 g).
- Agency Approvals : CE, RoHS.