Detail Dwyer Series IR6/IR7 Dual Laser Extended Range Infrared Thermometer
THE SERIES IR6 / IR7 DUAL LASER EXTENDED RANGE INFRARED THERMOMETER is ideal for accurately measuring surface temperatures from long distances. This feature packed handheld device allows the user to read the max/min, average, and differential readings. The high and low alarms give audible and visual indication of the process temperature. When taking measurements in dark areas, a built-in white light can be used to illuminate the measurement area. For long term measurements, the unit includes a dual magnetic base attachment that allows handsfree measurements.
- Model IR6 :
Dual laser high accuracy infrared thermometer, 30:1 distance to target ratio.
- Model IR6-NIST :
Dual laser high accuracy infrared thermometer, 30:1 distance to target ratio, with NIST certificate.
- Model IR7
Dual laser high accuracy infrared thermometer, 50:1 distance to target ratio.
- Model IR7-NIST
Dual laser high accuracy infrared thermometer, 50:1 distance to target ratio, with NIST certificate.
- Measurement Range: IR6: -76 to 1600°F (-60 to 900°C); IR7: -76 to 1832°F (-60 to 1000°C).
- Operating Range: 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- Accuracy: ±2% of readings or 4°F (2°C) whichever is greater.
- Resolution: 0.1°F (0.1°C).
- Response Time: 1 second.
- Distance to Target: IR6: 30:1; IR7: 50:1.
- Emissivity: 0.95 default, adjustable 0.10 to 1.00 in 0.01 steps.
- Power Requirements: (2) AAA alkaline batteries, included, user replaceable.
- Battery Life: 180 hours continuous use.
- Units: User selectable °F or °C.
- Weight: 13.62 oz (386.1 g).
- Agency Approvals: CE.