Detail Dwyer Series WPH2 Waterproof
Series WPH2 Waterproof pH Testing Pen pH and Temperature, Waterproof Large Display.
The Series WPH2 pH Testing Pen accurately monitors pH and temperature levels in a variety of applications. This pocket-sized tester is ideal for pH level measurements in lab environments, industrial plants, or field enviornmental testing. It features an easy to replace electrode and automatically recognizes up to 3 calibration buffer solution ranges. Both pH and temperature, in both English and Metric units, appear on the large dual display. Both the electrode and battery compartment caps are sealed to provide an IP65 weatherproof rating.
Waterproof pH testing pen, range 0 to 14, ±.2 accuracy, .1 resolution.
Waterproof pH testing pen, range 0 to 14, ±.05 accuracy, .01 resolution.
- Range: pH: 0 to 14; Temperature: 32 to 122 F (0 to 50 C).
- Accuracy: WPH2-10: ±0.2 pH, ±1°C, WHP2-20: ±0.05 pH, ±0.5°C.
- Display: 30(H) x 18(W) mm LCD dual display.
- Resolution: WPH2-10: 0.1 pH, 0.1°C/°F, WPH2-20: 0.01 pH, 0.1°C/°F.
- Operating Temperature Range: 32 to 122°F (0 to-50°C).
- Storage Temperature Range: 32 to 140°F (0 to 60°C).
- Storage Relative Humidity Range: <90%.
- Power Requirements: (4) LR44 alkaline batteries, included, user replaceable.
- Calibration: One touch auto-calibration up to 3 points.
- Enclosure Rating: IP65.
- Electrode: Detachable single junction, KCl filled glass.
- Weight: 3.9 oz (110 g).
- Agency Approval: CE.