Detail Elcometer 135C Bresle Test Patches – Box Of 25
Bresle Test Patches | Box of 25 | Elcometer 135C
The Elcometer 135C Bresle Test Patch determines the concentration of soluble salts on uncoated surfaces in accordance with the ISO 8502-6 test method.
Key features of the Elcometer 135C Bresle Test Patch include:
- Easy to peel off after test, leaving no foam on the substrate
- 19% thicker foam walls than traditional patches – easier to insert a needle
- Sealed compartment with clear flexible membrane for sampling soluble impurities
- Covers on both sides to protect against dust and contaminants
- Supplied with a Certificate of Cleanliness & Test Area
- Available in boxes of 25 & 100
Robust & durable the new Elcometer 135C patches use a high quality adhesive, ensuring a water-tight seal during test.
Easy to insert the syringe
The new Elcometer 135C Bresle Test Patches have a thicker foam surround compared to traditional patches, allowing easier insertion of the syringe.
No foam residue
Elcometer 135C Bresle Test Patches are easy to peel off after a test, leaving no foam on the substrate, causing less damage as no need to scrape off residue.
Certified for peace of mind
The Elcometer 135C Bresle Test Patches are available with a Batch Certificate of Cleanliness & Test Area in accordance with ISO 8502-6.
Available as part of a comprehensive Bresle Salt Kit
Elcometer 135C Bresle Test Patches are also available as part of the Elcometer 138 Bresle Salt Kit.
Elcometer 135C Bresle Test Patch (box of 25)
Elcometer 135C Bresle Test Patch (box of 100)
1250mm², 12.5cm² (1.93sq inches)
2.6ml ± 0.6ml
50 x 50mm (1.97 x 1.97″)