These robust, reliable and extremely versatile machines have been designed for testing the abrasion, wash ability, brush ability and resistance of a wide range of materials including paint, lacquers, inks, coatings, leather, wood, plastics, printed material, fabrics etc.
The Elcometer 1720 Wash ability and Abrasion tester is available with either 2 or 4 stations, each station is separated by a water-tight gasket frame, allowing up to 4 dry or wet tests at any one time.
Elcometer 1720 Abrasion & Washability Tester, 2 Station (110 – 240V)
Elcometer 1720 Abrasion & Washability Tester, 4 Station (110 – 240V)
550 x 460 x 320mm (21.7 x 18.1 x 12.6″)
2 Station: 31.5kg (70lb), 4 Station: 33kg (73lb)
Certificate available Certificate of Calibration:
issued for Fixed Calibration equipment and shows readings and traceability
- Elcometer 1720
- 250µm (10mil) metal strip for ASTM D2486 Standard
- sample drip tray
- 1x glass sheet (2 station)
- 2x glass sheet (4 station)
- 1x specimen holding frame (2 station)
- 2x specimen holding frame (4 station)
- set of 3 tools for instrument set up
- 3 x mains leads (UK, EUR and US)
- operating instructions.