Detail Elcometer 311 Digital Automotive Paint Meter
Digital Automotive Paint Meter | Elcometer 311
Detecting hidden automotive bodywork damage is now easier and faster than ever before thanks to the new Elcometer 311 Automotive Paint Meter.
By measuring the paint thickness, the new Elcometer 311 identifies any hidden rework on a vehicle, which is not often found in public or commercial condition reports. Hidden rework, impact damage, respray and filled body panels can all affect a car’s resale value; all can be quickly identified using the new Elcometer 311 Automotive Paint Meter.
The new Elcometer 311 Automotive Paint Meter is more advanced and easier to use than ever before. Unlike other gauges the new Elcometer 311 displays the key statistical values used to assess the overall condition of the paint work – such as the number of readings, average coating thickness and the lowest paint thickness etc., it also has the unique Elcometer Index Value.
The Elcometer Index Value provides inspectors with a single number which illustrates the vehicle’s overall paint condition and establishes if any previous paint work has been undertaken. This quantifiable number determines the extent of any rework & the overall quality of the vehicle. The higher the Elcometer Index Value the more severe the previous paintwork condition.
And if you are working with your own inspection app, the new Elcometer 311 has Bluetooth® – allowing all the measurements to seamlessly pass to your Android™ or Apple® mobile device in real time.
- Key features include:
- Instantly switches between steel & aluminium panels without interruption; ideal for the luxury car market
- Fast reading rate 60+ readings per minute; reducing inspection times
- Pre-calibrated for immediate use; just add batteries and start measuring
- Large, easy to read rotating colour display; for measuring at any angle
- Automatic screen brightness: read the display even in bright sunlight
- Robust, water resistant design with built-in temperature compensation; ensures accuracy in all weather conditions, from the North Pole to the Sahara, from the rainforest to your back
- Everything you need to take measurements straight from the box; including a protective carry case which easily clips onto your belt
- Bluetooth® data output seamlessly connects to any PC, Android™ or Apple® mobile device for instant report generation