Detail Elcometer 456 Ferrous Metal Coating Thickness Gauge Model B
Ferrous Metal Coating Thickness Gauge, Separate (Requires Probe) | Model S | Elcometer 456
Note: The Elcometer 456 Separate gauges require the use of a compatible probe – Sold Separately.
The all new Elcometer 456 Standard Ferrous metal substrate coating thickness gauge can be used with any Ferrous Substrate Probe or PINIP.
This model stores up to 1,500 readings in a single batch file, and readings may be sent directly to a computer via Bluetooth or USB.
For the full list of Model S features, visit the Elcometer 456 Model Specifications page.
- Multiple calibration adjustment options
- High/low limits
- Full color screen with back light
- Metric/Imperial Units
- Statistics (# of readings, mean, highest /lowest readings, standard deviation, co-efficient of variation)
- Impact, water & dust resistant-equivalent to IP64
- Bluetooth to computer, pda or mobile phone
- USB power supply option
- Automatic rotating display; 0°, 90°, 180° & 270°
- Individual batch calibrations sent to PC via ElcoMaster 2.0
- Supplied with Test Certificate
Technical Specifications – Separate Models
Note: Range, Accuracy, Resolution and other specs are dependent on the probe being used with the Separate Gauge.
2.4″ (6cm) QVGA color TFT display,
320 x 240 pixels
2 x AA dry cell batteries, rechargeable batteries can also be used
approximately 24 hours of continuous use a 1 readings per second*
(h x w x d)
5.55 x 2.87 x 1.46″(141 x 73 x 37mm)
(including batteries supplied)
Separate: 5.68oz (161g)
Integral: 5.50oz (156g)
14 to 122°F (-10 to 50°C)
Elcometer 456 gauge, calibration foils (integrals only), wrist harness, transit case (T), protective case (B,S,T), 1 x screen protector (S,T), 2 x AA batteries, operating instructions, USB cable (S,T), ElcoMaster™ 2.0 software (S,T)
*Using default settings & lithium batteries supplied, alkaline or rechargeable batteries may differ