Detail Elcometer 456 Ferrous Metal Coating Thickness Gauge
Ferrous Metal Coating Thickness Gauge, Separate (Requires Probe) | Model B | Elcometer 456
Note: The Elcometer 456 Separate gauges require the use of a compatible probe – Sold Separately.
The all new Elcometer 456 Basic Ferrous metal substrate coating thickness gauge for use with any ferrous substrate probe.
For the full list of Model B features, visit the Elcometer 456 Model Specifications page.
- Works with any new Elcometer 456 Ferrous Substrate probe or PINIP
- Resolution adjusts automatically to meet probe specification
- Impact, water & dust resistant-equivalent to IP64
- Bluetooth to computer, pda or mobile phone
- USB power supply option
- Multiple calibration adjustment options
- full color screen with back light
- Metric/Imperial Units
- Statistics (# of readings, mean, highest /lowest readings, standard deviation, co-efficient of variation)
- Rotating display; 0°, 90°, 180° & 270°
- Individual batch calibrations sent to PC via ElcoMaster 2.0
- Supplied with Test Certificate
Technical Specifications – Separate Models
Note: Range, Accuracy, Resolution and other specs are dependent on the probe being used with the Separate Gauge.
2.4″ (6cm) QVGA color TFT display,
320 x 240 pixels
2 x AA dry cell batteries, rechargeable batteries can also be used
approximately 24 hours of continuous use a 1 readings per second*
(h x w x d)
5.55 x 2.87 x 1.46″(141 x 73 x 37mm)
(including batteries supplied)
Separate: 5.68oz (161g)
Integral: 5.50oz (156g)
14 to 122°F (-10 to 50°C)
Elcometer 456 gauge, calibration foils (integrals only), wrist harness, transit case (T), protective case (B,S,T), 1 x screen protector (S,T), 2 x AA batteries, operating instructions, USB cable (S,T), ElcoMaster™ 2.0 software (S,T)
*Using default settings & lithium batteries supplied, alkaline or rechargeable batteries may differ