Detail Elcometer 456 Straight Armored Non-Ferrous Substrate Probe Scale 6
Straight Armored Non-Ferrous Substrate Probe | Scale 6 | Elcometer 456
Designed to work with any of our Non-Ferrous or Dual FNF Elcometer 456 Separate Gauges.
This probe comes with heavy duty metal reinforced cables for superior durability and accuracy in harsh environments.
Ideal for measuring thick coatings over non-ferrous metal substrates.
Supplied with an Elcometer test certificate, carrying case, and a set of calibration foils.
Foil sets are appropriate to the scale range.
- Range: 0-1200 mils (0-30mm)
- Accuracy: ±1-3% or ±4.0 mil (±100µm)
- Resolution: 1.0 mil: 0-100 mils; 10 mils: 100-1200 mils (10µm: 0-2mm; 100µm: 2-30mm)
- Minimum convex surface radius – Flat Surface
- Minimum concave surface radius – Flat Surface
- Minimum headroom – 200mm (7.70″)
- Minimum sample diameter: 58mm (2.30″)