Detail Elcometer 456 Straight Waterproof Scale 2 | 164 Cable
Straight Waterproof Ferrous Substrate Probe | Scale 2 | 164′ Cable | Elcometer 456
The all New Elcometer 456 Straight Ferrous Probe – Scale 2 (164 foot cable) is designed to work with our Elcometer 456 Separate Gauges.
For higher resolution & accuracy on thin coatings Scale 2 gauges can be switched to the Scale 1 mode measurement performance.
Sealed for use under water at depth.
Large diameter probe sleeve for use with diving gloves.
Suitable on both flat and curved surfaces.
- 164 foot cable
- Range: 0-200 mils (0-5mm)
- Accuracy: ±1-3% or ±1.0 mil (±20µm)
- Resolution: 0.1 mil: 0-50 mils; 1mil: 50-200 mils (1µm: 0-1mm; 10µm: 1-5mm)
- Minimum convex surface radius 4mm (0.16″)
- Minimum concave surface radius 40mm (1.98″)
- Minimum headroom 138mm (5.43″)
- Minimum sample diameter F Mode: 8mm (0.32″)