Detail Elcometer 456 Ultra Scan Metal Range 0-200mils 0- 5mm
Ultra Scan Probe for Ferrous Metal Substrates | Range: 0-200mils / 0- 5mm | Elcometer 456
Designed to work with any of our Top Ferrous or Top Dual FNF Elcometer 456 Separate Gauges.
Featuring a highly durable ‘snap on’ replaceable probe cap, the Elcometer 456 Ultra/Scan Probe allows users to take individual readings or rapidly scan large surface areas – without damaging the probe or the coating.
With a reading rate in excess of 140 readings per minute the Auto Repeat Mode can significantly speed up the inspection of large coated areas.
When the Ultra/Scan Probe is connected to the Elcometer 456 Model T with Auto Repeat Mode selected, SSPC PA2 (or similar test methods) can be completed more than 40% faster.
- Range: 0-200 mils (0-5mm)
- Accuracy*^: ±1-3% or ±1 mil (±.02mm)
- Resolution: 0.1mil: 0-50mils; 1mil: 50-200mils (1µm: 0-1mm; 10µm: 1-5mm)
- Minimum headroom: 85mm (3.50″)
- Minimum sample diameter: 5mm (0.59″)