Detail Elcometer 7400 Compact Moisture Meter
Compact Moisture Meter | Elcometer 7400
The natural feel of the Elcometer 7400 moisture meter makes it easy to use, allowing the pins on the end of the instrument to be pressed into the material to be measured.
The thin pins allow easy measurement of the moisture content of sawn timber, chipboard and fibreboard materials up to a maximum thickness of 25mm (0.98”) as well as normal gypsum and mixed plaster.
- Completely automatic instrument setting
- No separate electrodes or leads required
- Handy, quick and pocket-sized for fast measurements
- Correction for two groups of wood species
- Measurement of plaster moisture content with a direct readout in percentage of dry weight
- The Elcometer Moisture Meter uses the conductivity measurement method
Elcometer 7400 Compact Moisture Meter
Large 3-digit LCD readout Wood 5 to 20% moisture content for wood with correction for two groups of wood species.
Plaster 0.3 to 3.5% moisture content for plaster
Sawn timber, chipboard, fibreboard, gypsum, plaster
190 x 75 x 30mm (7.4 x 3.0 x 1.0″)
9V dry cell or rechargeable battery (6F22 (PP3) type)
- Elcometer 7400 Compact Moisture Meter
- 9V PP3 battery
- spare pins
- protective cap
- operating instructions