Detail Elcometer Digital Inspection Kits
Digital Inspection Kits
Available as a Basic or Top version, these digital inspection kits have been specifically designed to undertake the three principal inspection requirements in the Protective and Industrial Coatings Industry – climate, surface profile and dry film thickness.
Digital Inspection Kit; Basic Version
Inspection kit containing entry level digital inspection equipment designed for users who want to carry out key inspection tasks.
- Elcometer 224 Model B Integral Digital Surface Profile Gauge, 0 – 500μm (0 – 20mils)
- Elcometer 319 Standard Dewpoint Meter
- Elcometer 456 Model B Ferrous Separate Coating Thickness Gauge with standard separate probe; 0- 1500μm (0 – 60mils)
Gauges have on-screen statistics and a rolling memorya for storing up to 10 readingsb.
Digital Inspection Kit; Top Version
Contains higher specification instruments with greater functionality for more advanced inspection processes and measurements.
- Elcometer 224 Model T Integral Digital Surface Profile Gauge, 0 – 500μm (0 – 20mils)
- Elcometer 319 Top Dewpoint Meter with Magnetic Surface Probe
- Elcometer 456 Model T Ferrous Separate Coating Thickness Gauge with standard separate probe; 0- 1500μm (0 – 60mils)
- ElcoMaster™ 2.0 Data Management Software & USB Cable
Gauges have memory which can store up to 150,000b readings and Bluetooth® technology for cable free data transfer and are compatible with ElcoMaster™ 2.0 Software, ideal for creating detailed, professional reports.
ElcoMaster™ for Android™ can also be used to transfer readings from Elcometer Bluetooth inspection gauges straight to smart phones and tablets running Android 2.1 or above, allowing data analysis immediately on site, without having to turn on a computer. Visit our website for further details.
a The Elcometer 224 Model S does not store readings but does have rolling statistics.
b The actual number of readings depends on the instrument.