Detail Eutech CyberScan DO 110 :
The CyberScan DO 110 Dissolved Oxygen meter is an improvement of the DO 100 with RS232 output to printer, an increased memory log to 100 data sets, extended battery life to more than 700 hours, wider barometric pressure correction range of 500 to 1499 mmHg, 2-point calibration and Fahrenheit ( ° F) display.
- Automatically Compensates Salinity and Barometric Pressure after manual input for increased accuracy
- Independent 100% and Zero Adjustment Calibrations give meter high accuracy across entire measurement range
- No Meter Warm-up Required with Galvanic Cell – takes measurements immediately and produces quick response
- Stores and recalls 100 data sets with temperature readings
- Displays Electrode Diagnosis gives slope, zero offset and millivolt values to help determine when to service or replace electrode
- Ready Indicator prompts whenever reading stabilizes
- Hold Function momentarily freezes reading for easy viewing and recording
- Auto-Power Off saves battery power after non-use
- Self-Diagnostic with message codes for easy troubleshooting
- Large Custom LCD provides optimum viewing with user-friendly icons
- Power with Batteries or Optional AC Adapter for use in the field or at bench-top with built-in stand
- Aquaculture: Use to monitor oxygen levels in catfish and shrimp farming; game stocking ponds; ornamental fish tanks and ponds; and in other fish farming applications.
- Industrial: Ideal for checks the quality of plant water intake and discharge, wastewater and water treatment, recirculating systems and industrial process systems.
- Environmental: Use to test water quality, monitor health of aquatic ecosystems, survey surface and ground water drinking supplies, and meet EPA regulations.
Educational: Ideal for quick, accurate DO readings in laboratories and schools.
- Dissolved Oxygen Range : 0 to 19.9 mg/ l or ppm
- Resolution & Accuracy : 0.01 mg/ l, 0.1 ppm & ± 1.5% Full Scale
- % Saturation of Oxygen : 0.0 to 199.9 %
- Resolution & Accuracy : 0.1 % & ± 1.5% Full Scale
- Temperature Range : 0.0 to 50.0 ° C
Resolution & Accuracy : 0.1 ° C & ± 0.5 ° C
- Salinity Correction : 0.0 to 50.0 ppt
- Barometric Pressure Correction : 500 to 1499 mm Hg or 66.6 to 199.9 kPA
- Method : Manual input for automatic correction
- No. of Calibration Points : Up to 2 points; 100% in air and/ or
0 % in known solution
- Memory : 100 sets
- Special Functions : Averaging/ Stability; Self-diagnostic;
Hold & Auto-Power Off after20 minutes
- Power Requirements 4 x 1.5V batteries; > 700 hrs or 9VDC power adapter