Detail Eutech CyberScan DO 30o
Product Features :
- Waterproof and Dustproof Housing – IP67 rated, ideal for rugged harsh conditions. Plus it floats!
- Automatically Compensates Salinity and Barometric Pressure after manual input for increased accuracy
- Independent 100% and Zero Adjustment Calibrations give meter high accuracy across entire measurement range
- No Meter Warm-up Required with Galvanic Cell – takes measurements immediately and produces quick response
- Displays Electrode Diagnosis gives slope, zero offset and millivolt values to help determine when to service or replace electrode
- Stability Indicator prompts whenever reading stabilizes
- Hold Function momentarily freezes reading for easy viewing and recording
- Auto-Power Off saves battery power after non-use
- Self-Diagnostic with message codes for easy troubleshooting
- Adjustable Backlit Display for viewing readings conveniently in poorly lit places
- Large, Easy-to-Read Custom LCD Display with simultaneous readings provides optimum viewing with user-friendly icons
- Rugged Carrying Case ( Included) provides handy on-site meter calibration and measurement
- Aquacultural: Use to monitor oxygen levels in catfish and shrimp farming; game stocking ponds; ornamental fish tanks and ponds; and in other fish farming applications.
- Industrial: Ideal for checks the quality of plant water intake and discharge, wastewater and water treatment, recirculating systems and industrial process systems.
Environmental: Use to test water quality, monitor health
- of aquatic ecosystems, survey surface and ground water drinking supplies, and meet EPA regulations.
- Educational: Ideal for quick, accurate DO readings in laboratories and schools.
- Dissolved Oxygen Range : 0 to 19.9 mg/ l or ppm
- Resolution & Accuracy : 0.01 mg/ l, 0.1 ppm & ± 1.5% Full Scale
- % Saturation of Oxygen : 0.0 to 199.9 %
- Resolution & Accuracy : 0.1 % & ± 1.5% Full Scale
- Temperature Range : 0.0 to 50.0 ° C ( 32.0 to 122 ° F)
- Resolution & Accuracy : 0.1 ° C ( 0.1 ° F) & ± 0.3 ° C ( 0.5 ° F)
- Salinity Correction : 0.0 to 50.0 ppt
- Barometric Pressure Correction : 500 to 1499 mm Hg or 66.6 to 199.9 kPA
- Method : Manual input for automatic correction
- No. of DO Calibration Points : Up to 2 points; 100% in air and/ or 0% in known solution
- Temperature Compensation : Automatic / Manual ( 0 to 100 ° C)
- Back-lit Display : Yes
- Memory : 50 data sets
- Special Functions : Stability Indicator; Self-diagnostic; Electrode characteristics;
Hold & Auto-Power Off after20 minutes
- Power : 4 ‘ AAA’ x 1.4V batteries