Detail Hach Chloride QuanTab® Test Strips, 30-600 Mg/L
Chloride QuanTab® Test Strips, 30-600 mg/L
Product #: 2744940
Chloride is found in nearly all natural waters and affects human taste above 250 mg/L. High levels inhibit plant growth, and many industrial processes need to limit chloride concentration. Contains 40 tests.
- Easy to use, disposable, and inexpensive
- A great way to obtain quick, quantitative answers in the field or in the lab
- Footnote: *mg/L unless otherwise noted; ppb = µg/L; ppm = mg/L.; gpg = grains per gallon; 1 gpg = 17.1 mg/L or 17.1 ppm.
- Method Name : Titration Strip
- Model : QuanTab® **
- Number of tests : 40
- Parameters : Chloride – as Cl–
- Platform : Test Strip
- Range : 30 to 600 Cl–
- Ship Wt. (lbs): 0.2
- Smallest Increment Steps: 10-20 ppm increments