Detail Hach Chloride QuanTab Test Strips 300-6000mg/L
Chloride QuanTab® Test Strips, 300-6000 mg/L
Product #: 2751340
Chloride is found in nearly all natural waters and affects human taste above 250 mg/L. High levels inhibit plant growth, and many industrial processes need to limit chloride concentration. Method/Chemistry: Quan Tab® Test Strips. Range: 30 mg/L. Contains 40 tests.
- Ideal for determining quantitative results quickly
- Simple procedure involves dipping the strip in the sample and comparing the length of the color change to a printed scale
- Footnote: *mg/L unless otherwise noted; ppb = µg/L; ppm = mg/L.; gpg = grains per gallon; 1 gpg = 17.1 mg/L or 17.1 ppm.
- Method Name: Titration Strip
- Model: QuanTab® **
- Number of tests: 40
- Parameters: Chloride – as Cl–
- Platform : Test Strip
- Range: 300 to 6000 ppm Cl–
- Ship Wt. (lbs): 0.2
- Smallest Increment Steps: 100-200 ppm increments