Detail Hach Free & Total Chlorine Test Strips 0-10 Mg/L
Free & Total Chlorine Test Strips, 0-10 mg/L
The most widely used disinfectant for drinking water, chlorine is also important for sanitizing swimming pools, cooling towers, other industrial equipment, and in the treatment of municipal wastewater. Its measurement and control are vital for both safety and economic reasons. Chlorine exists in water as “free” chlorine (hypochlorite) or “combined” chlorine (chloramines). With Hach Water Quality Test Strips, technicians in the field can test many samples in only a few minutes and make immediate evaluations on-site. No measuring, set-up, clean-up, or chemical handling are necessary. Hach test strips are also used in laboratories all over the world for pre-test screening-to detect the presence of materials that might interfere with lab testing. Contains 50 tests.
*This product has not been evaluated to test for chlorine and chloramines in medical applications in the United States.
- Accurate and easy to use – just dip and read!
- Great for quick, on-site evaluations of free and total chlorine levels
- Footnote: *mg/L unless otherwise noted; ppb = µg/L; ppm = mg/L.; gpg = grains per gallon; 1 gpg = 17.1 mg/L or 17.1 ppm.
- Method Name : Test Strips
- Model : TS
- Number of tests : 50
- Parameters : Chlorine, low range – as free & total Cl2
- Platform : Test Strip
- Range : 0 to 10 Cl2
- Ship Wt. (lbs): 0.2
- Smallest Increment Steps: Steps: 0, 0.5, 1, 2, 4, 10