Detail Hach M-ColiBlue24® Broth, Plastic Ampoules PK/50 :
m-ColiBlue24® Broth, Plastic Ampules, PK/50
Product #: 2608450
In 24 hours, Hach’s m-ColiBlue24® Broth give you simultaneous results for total coliforms and E. coli. Hach’s ready-to-use media eliminates measuring, mixing, and autoclaving steps necessary to prepare dehydrated media. Glass ampules (26084-20), plastic ampules (260845-00), 100mL bottles (26084-42) of m-ColiBlue24® and agar plates (28052-15), afford maximum shelf life and ease of use for pre-measured and prepared media. Enumerate total coliforms and E. coli on one petri dish. Differentiate colonies easily – red and blue indicate total coliforms and blue specifies E. coli. Get optimal recovery of stressed and injured organisms.
Use m-ColiBlue24® Broth to accurately monitor and evaluate total coliform and E. coli in drinking water; wastewater; bottled water; beverages; surface, ground, and well water; and ultrapure, chemical processing and pharmaceutical processing waters.
m-ColiBlue24 should only be used with pads manufactured by the following companies/brands: Pall Corporation (e.g., Sterile Petri Dishes with Absorbant Pads), Private Label/OEM products manufactured by Pall Gelman, Sartorius (cellulose and glass fiber pads), and Sartorius BioSart products with the integrated Petri dish. No other pad is compatible with the product, and the use of any pad other than those recommended may result in unreliable, inaccurate data.
With ready-to-use m-ColiBlue24® Broth, you can:
- Simultaneously detect total coliforms and E. coli—in just 24 hours.
- Easily read and interpret results.
- Save money by eliminating special equipment and UV lamps.
- Minimize background growth of non-coliform bacteria, reduce false positives and false negatives, plus get superior sensitivity down to 1 CFU/100 mL.
- Conduct emergency testing and routine monitoring.
- Simultaneously detect total coliforms and E-coli- in just 24 hours
- Easily read and interpet results
- Save money by eliminating special equipment and UV lamps
- Minimize background growth of non-coliform bacteria, reduce false positives and false positives and false negatives, plus get superior sensivity down to CFU/ 100 mL
- Conduct emergency testing and routine monitoring