Detail Hanna Photometer For Determination Of Peroxide Value In OilsHI83730
The HI83730 portable photometer is for the determination of peroxide value in edible oils. Hanna’s portable photometers feature an advanced optical system; the combination of a special tungsten lamp, a narrow band interference filter, and silicon photodetector ensure accurate photometric readings every time. The exclusive cuvette locking system ensures that the cuvette is inserted into the measurement cell in the same position every time to maintain a consistent path length.
Features at-a-glance :
- Built-in timer – Display of time remaining before a measurement is taken. Ensures that all readings are taken at the appropriate reaction intervals for the test being performed.
- Zero key – A simple press of the zero key on the face of the meter will account for the color and imperfections in the oil sample before reagent addition.
- GLP – Review of the last calibration date.
- Auto shut-off – Automatic shut-off after 15 minutes of non-use when the meter is in measurement mode. Prevents wastage of batteries in the event the meter is accidentally left on.
- Battery status indicator – Indicates the amount of battery life left.
- Error messages – Messages on display alerting to problems including no cap, high zero, and standard too low.
- Units of measure – Appropriate unit of measure is displayed along with reading.
Light Source : tungsten lamp
Light Detector : silicon photocell with narrow band interference filter @ 466 nm
0.0 to 25.0 meq O₂/kg
0.5 meq O₂/kg
Accuracy @ 25°C (77°F)
±0.5 meq O₂/kg
adaptation of EC 2568/91 method and following amendments
1.5V AA alkaline batteries (4) or AC adapter; auto-off after 15 minutes of non-use
0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95% non-condensing
512 g (18 oz)
224 x 87 x 77 mm (8.8 x 3.4 x 3”)