Detail Hanna Thermocouple Thermometer – HI935002
The HI93500 is a two channel, K-type thermocouple thermometer that can used with a wide variety of K-type probes. This thermometer offers two measurement ranges from -50.0 to 199.9°C and 200 to 1350°C which can also be displayed in °F (-58.0 to 399.9°F and 400 to 2462°F). It features a one-point calibration, ±0.2% full-scale accuracy, and two field and is ideal for monitoring two samples at once.
- Two channels : HI935002 can monitor samples through two independent temperature channels. With two probes connected to the thermometer, temperature can be monitored in two samples at the same time. With both channels in use, a press of the T1/T2 button allows users to display the desired channel and measurement.
- °C/°F Readout : Measurements can be displayed in either degrees celcius or fahrenheit. With a simple switch on the back of the meter, the meter can displayed readings in the °C or °F scale.
- Interchangeable probes : A wide range of K-type thermocouple probes are available to meet the specific needs of users. Any of the HI766 series of probes can be interchanged with the HI9350002 to measure the temperature of surfaces, gases, air, liquid, semi-solid samples, and more.
- High/Low function : The maximum and minimm temperature values are continiously monitored and displayed on the lower portion of the HI9350002 LCD display during a measurement session. The CLR button clears the high and low values on the LCD display.
- Two display modes : The LCD can display standard or relative measurement mode. In standard mode, the display shows the current temperature is set as the reference temperature for the appropriate channel, the display then shows the difference from measurement values.
- Battery Error Prevention System (BEPS) : The battery error prevention system detecs when the batteries become too weak to ensure reliable measuremenrts.
- Low battery indicator : When the battery level is below 10%, a warning symbol will blink to indicate low battery condition.
- Range (°C)
-50.0 to 199.9°C and 200 to 1350°C
- Range (°F)
-58.0 to 399.9°F and 400 to 2462°F Resolution (°C)
0.1°C (-50.0 to 199.9°C) and 1°C (outside)
- Resolution (°F)
0.1°F (-58.0 to 399.9°F) and 1°F (outside)
- Temperature Accuracy
±0.2% FS (excluding probe error)
HI766 series K-type thermocouple (not included)
- CAL Button :yes
- Backlit LCD
- Battery Type/Life
1.5V AA (3) / approximately 1600 hours of continuous use
8 min (default), 60 min or OFF
-10 to 50°C (14 to 122°F); RH max 100%
150 x 80 x 36 mm (5.9 x 3.1 x 1.4’’)
235 g (8.3 oz)