Detail Hanna Thermocouple Thermometer – HI93542
The HI93542 is a J, K, T-type thermocouple that can used with a wide variety of K-type probes. This thermometer offers a wide measurement range and temperature readouts in both degrees Celcius and Fahrenheit. The HI93542 is perfectly suited for high accuracy temperature measurements in the laboratory or field.
- Two input channels – HI93542 can monitor two sampels through two independent temperature channels. The display shows the actual, high, and low values of the selected channel (T1, T2 or T1-T2). The desired channel and displayed information can easily by selected using the T1/T2 and DISP key. respectively
- °C/°F Readout – Measurements can be displayed in either degrees celcius or fahrenheit. A simple press of the °C/°F button will switch betweem the scales
- High/Low function : The maximum and minimum temperature values are continiously monitored and displayed on the lower portion of the HI93542 LCD display is frozen, the meter continues to internally monitor the temperature and update the high and low measurements values.
- Battery error System (BEPS) – The battery error prevention system detecs when the batteries become too weak to ensure reliable measurements.
- Low battery indicator – When the battery level is below 10%, a warning symbol will blink to indicate low battery condition.
-200.0 to 999.9°C and 1000 to 1371°C; -328.0 to 999.9°F and 1000 to 2500°F
0.1°C (-149.9 to 999.9°C); 0.2°C (-200.0 to -150.0°C); 1°C (1000 to 1371°C); 0.1°F (-24.9 to 999.9°F); 0.2°F (-249.9 to -25.0°F); 0.3°F (-328.0 to -250.0°F); 1°F (1000 to 2500°F)
-200.0 to 999.9°C; -328.0 to 999.9°F and 1000 to 1832°F
0.1°C (-200.0 to 999.9°C); 0.1°F (-149.9 to 999.9°F); 0.2°F (-328.0 to -150.0°F); 1°F (1000 to 1832°F)
-200.0 to 400.0°C; -328.0 to 752.0°F
0.1°C (-149.9 to 400.0°C); 0.2°C (-200.0 to -150.0°C); 0.1°F (0.0 to 752.0°F); 0.2°F(-270.0 to -0.1°F); 0.3°F (-328.0 to -270.1°F)
±0.5°C (-100.0 to 999.9°C); ±1°C (outside); ±1°F (-148.0 to 999.9°F); ±1.5°F (outside) (for 1 year, excluding probe error)
HI766 series K-type thermocouple (not included)
1.5V AA (3) / approximately 500 hours of continuous use (with backlight off); auto-off: selectable after 8 or 60 minutes of non-use (can be disabled)
-10 to 60°C (14 to 122°F); RH max 100%
150 x 80 x 36 mm (5.9 x 3.1 x 1.4’’)
235 g (8.3 oz)
HI93542 is supplied with batteries and instructions.