Detail Hanna ISO Turbidity Portable Meter HI98713
The HI98713 precision ISO turbidity meter is specially designed for water quality measurements, providing reliable and accurate readings, even within low turbidity ranges. The instrumenst is based on state of the art optical system which guarentees accurate results, assures long term stability and minimizes stray light and color interfaces. Periodic calibration with the supplied standards components for any variations in intensity of the LED light source. The 25 mm round cuvettes composed of special optical glass guarentee the repeatbability of turbidity measurements.
- Ratio Measurement Mode : The HI98713 measures turbidity using the radio method with a 90° and 180° light detector for more accurate measurements. Turbidity measurements can be made in the +0.00 to 1000 FNU range
- Multiple reading modes : Normal measurement, continious measurement, or signal averaging measurement are reading modes available
- ISO Compliant : The HI98713 han powerful calibration can be done using the supplied calibration solutions or user prepared standards a two, three, or four-point turbidity calibration can be performed by using the supplied (<0.1, 15, 100 and 750 FNU) standards. Calibration points can be modified if user prepared standards are used.
- Data logging : Up to 200 measurements can be stored in the internal memory and recalled at any time
- Data transfer : For further storage or anyliysis options, logged data can be downloaded to a windows compatible PC using the USB or RS232 port and the HI92000 software.
- Backlit Graphic Display : A graphic LCD display provides an easy to understand, user-friendly interface. All messages are in plan tect making them easy to read.
860 nm IR LED / greater than 100,000 readings
USB or RS232
0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F), RH max 95% non-condensing
1.5V AA batteries (4) / 12 VDC adapter; auto-off after 15 minutes of non-use
224 x 87 x 77 mm (8.8 x 3.4 x 3.0”)
512 g (18 oz.)