Detail Hioki Hitester 3030-10
- Protected against transient voltages up to 250 V AC, preventing electric shock accidents before they can happen
- Drop proof desihn with stands dropping on to a concrete floor from a height of 1 meter
- DC voltage : 0.3 V (16.7 kΩ/V), 3/12/30/120/300/600 V (20 kΩ/V)
Accuracy: ±2.5 % f.s.
- AC voltage range
12 V (9 kΩ/V) Accuracy: ±4 % f.s.
30/120/300/600 V (9 kΩ/V) Accuracy: ±2.5 % f.s.
Average rectifier effective value, Max. rated voltage: 600 V
- Resistance range : 0 to 3 kΩ (center scale 30 Ω), R × 1, R × 10, R × 100, R × 1 k
Accuracy: ±3 % of scale length
- DC current : 60 µA/30 m/300 mA (300 mV internal voltage drop)
Accuracy: ±3 % f.s.
- Other functions : Battery check :0.9 to 1.8 V, load resistance 10 Ω
- Safety considerations : Complies with EN61010 Installation Category III (anticipated transient overvoltage 6000V), Pllution Degree 2
- Power supply : R6P (AA) x 2 batteries
- Dimensions : 95x141x39 mm
- Weight : 280g
- The TEMP scale on Model 3030-10 is not effective without Model 9021-01 Temperature probe, which has been discountinued
- To prevent electric shock, a fuse for protection up to a commercial power supply of 250V is integrated into the internal circultry of Model 3030-10. Please note the fuse is not intended for preventing damage to the unit.