Detail Hioki Clamp On Hitester 3281 :
The 3281 is True RMS clamp meter measuring up to 600A load currents, and are housed in rugged body for long use.
- Measure current up to 600A
- Multi-functional testing of AC current, voltage, frequency, resitance and wave peak value
- Non-fuse type protects up to 600 V AC
Basic specifications (Accuracy guaranteed for 1 year, Post-adjustment accuracy guaranteed for 1 year) Note: The 3281 includes a temperature measurement function, but because the optional Thermister Temperature Probe 9462 has been discontinued, the function is not available for new customers.
- AC current : 30.00 to 600 A, 3 ranges
(40 Hz to 1 kHz, True RMS),
Basic accuracy: ±1.0 % rdg. ±5 dgt.
- AC voltage
300.0/ 600 V, (40 Hz to 1 kHz, True RMS)
Basic accuracy: ±1.0 % rdg. ±3 dgt.
- Crest factor
2.5 or less (1.7 at 600 A, 1.7 at 600 V)
- Monitor, Analog output : N/A
- Frequency : 30.0 Hz to 1000 Hz, Basic accuracy: ±0.3 % rdg. ±1 dgt.
- Resistance, Continuity check : 1000 Ω/ 10.00 kΩ, Basic accuracy: ±1.5 % rdg. ±5 dgt.,
Continuity: Beep sound at 30 Ω or less
- Other functions : Current wave peak value, Voltage wave peak value, Distortion check (Crest factor 1.00 to 5.00), Maximum/ Minimum/ Average value record function, Data hold, Auto power off
- Display : LCD, Max. 3000 dgt., Display refresh rate: 4 times/s (FAST), 1 time/3s (SLOW), 4 times/s (bar graph)
- Power supply : Stacked manganese battery (6F22) ×1, Continuous use: 45 hours
- Core jaw dia. : φ 33 mm (1.30 in)
- Dimensions and mass : 62 mm (2.44 in) W × 218 mm (8.58 in) H × 39 mm (1.54 in) D, 350 g (12.3 oz)