Detail Hioki FT3470-51 Magnetic Field Hitester :
The FT3470-51 measures magnetic flux density and magnetic field exposure generated by products manufactured at a customer site or producted by devices in a computer environment, and comes bundled with 1 sensor.
Key features :
- Complies with ICNIRP 2010 guidelines as well as other relevant standards for evaluation testing
- Complies with IEC 62110/IEEE as well as IEC 62233
- Bundled with 100 cm2 sensor used with the IEC/EN 62233 standard analysis
- User-selectable display for easy measurement
- Bundled with PC application software
- Magnetic flux density (Bandwidth) : 10 Hz to 400 kHz/ 10 Hz to 2 kHz/ 2 kHz to 400 kHz
- Exposure level : General public/ Occupational
- Display : Single axes X, Y, Z (2000 counts), Composite RMS value R (3464 counts), Magnetic flux density (unit: T, G, A/m), Exposure level (unit: %)
- Magnetic flux density/Ranges and accuracy : [X, Y, Z axes] Effective measuring ranges: 2.000 μT to 2.000 mT, 4 ranges, Accuracy: ±3.5% rdg. ±0.5% f.s.
[R axis] Effective measuring ranges: 3.464 μT to 3.464 mT, 4 ranges, Accuracy: ±3.5% rdg. ±0.5% f.s.
[Valid measurement frequency range]
at 10 Hz-400 kHz mode: 50 Hz to 100 kHz
at 10 Hz-2 kHz mode: 50 Hz to 1 kHz
at 2 kHz-400 kHz mode: 5 kHz to 100 kHz
- Exposure level/Ranges and accuracy : [X, Y, Z axes] Effective measuring ranges: 20.00 % to 200.0 %, 2 ranges
[R axis] Effective measuring ranges: 34.64 % to 346.4 %, 2 ranges,
Accuracy: Smoothed edges 50 Hz to 1 kHz ±3.5% rdg. ±0.5% f.s.
Accuracy: Smoothed edges 1 kHz to 100 kHz ±5.0% rdg. ±0.5% f.s.
- Interfaces : [Supporting output] Resultant RMS level output, Exposure level output, Waveform output of magnetic flux density X/ Y/ Z each axis, Output rate: 0.1 mV/display value count
[USB 1.1] Data saving with the PC application
- Other functions : Memory function: Up to 99 measured value data, Slow function, Holds the maximum value, Auto power off, Buzzer sound on/off
- Power supply : LR6 (AA) alkaline battery ×4, 0.8 VA (at battery operation), Continuous use of 10 hr, or AC adapter 9445-02 (1.0 VA max. consumption)
- Dimensions and mass : Main unit: 100 mm (3.94 in)W × 150 mm (5.91 in)H × 42 mm (1.65 in)D, 830 g (29.3 oz), (including batteries)
100 cm^2 Sensor: φ122 mm (4.80 in) × 295 mm (11.61 in)L, 220 g (7.8 oz)