Detail Hioki Data Collector LR 5092-20 :
The Hioki LR5092 is a data collecter for wirelessly colleting data from the LR5000 series Data Loggers. Simplky dock the Data Collector onto the data logger to transfer data using infrared, then upload the data to a PC using USB or SD card. A maximum of 60.000 data x 16 channels can be colleted up to 500 times on 2 batteries
- Bring the data logger LR5000 series back from the field and transfer data to a PC
- Save data from data loggers in the built-in memory or on an SD card (LR5092-20)
- Send settings from a PC to a dtaa logger
- Use the included software to easily graph and print data
- Use the included software to calculate maximum, minimum and average values and more between curcors.
Send data from a data logger to the internal memory or an SD card, then display a graph.
Send settings and the time from the internal memory or SD card to a data logger.
Send data from a data logger to a PC.
Send settings and the time from a PC to a data logger.
- Communications method
Between data loggers: Infrared communications
With PC: USB 2.0
Data logger setting conditions
Collected data (as list, graph, values, etc.)
- Internal memory (capacity of data)
60,000 data elements ×16ch (instantaneous value mode)
15,000 data elements ×16ch (statistical value mode)
Data logger settings (max. 1 set)
- Removable storage media
SD memory card
Save data and max. 16 items configuration
- Power supply
DC 3 V (LR6 (AA) Alkaline battery ×2)
USB bus power (12 hours or 500 times of data collection)
- Dimensions and mass
91 mm (3.58 in) W × 141 mm (5.55 in) H × 31 mm (1.22 in) D, 215 g (7.6 oz) (excluding batteries and SD memory