- Removes up to 95 percent of the staining dirt from the air, as measured by the Initial Dust Spot Method using atmospheric dust; refer to the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) Standard 52-76.
- Provides Coanda air distribution by drawing in dirty air from below, cleaning it electronically, and discharging the clean air in four directions parallel with the ceiling.
- Three-speed fan circulates up to 1250 cfm (35 m3/min) for F90A and 550 cfm (15.5 m3/min) for F90B.
- Solid state power supply is self-regulating, maintains peak efficiency over a wide range of cell dirt loading conditions, and provides nonlethal current levels.
- Interlock switch prevents operation when the cover is open or the grille is not in place.
- Heavy duty commercial cells, prefilter, and grille are removable for cleaning.
- Three-position adjustable discharge louvers control the direction of discharged air
- Light emitting diodes (LEDs) indicate ON and CHECK; WASH LED optional.
- Test button shows presence of high voltage.
– Available with gray finish or woodgrain with black trim.
– Optional hard-wired remote control assembly
– Optional carbon filters (part number 202614) for ozone and odor control.
– Optional wireless infrared remote control assembly
The F90A,B Self-Contained Commercial Electronic Air Cleaners are ceiling-mounted and remove airborne contaminants such as tobacco and cooking smoke, dust, pollen, bacteria, and larger iruses from the air circulated through the unit.
F90A Self-Contained Commercial Electronic Air Cleaners. Contains one or two FC37B heavy duty commercial cells, a power supply assembly, one or two prefilters, cover with grille, a power and speed control switch, a performance selection switch, a test button, a three-speed motor drive fan, an interlock switch for the cover and grille, a power cord, and LED indication of system operation.
Available with gray finish or woodgrain with black trim.
- Solid State Power Supply Assembly:
F90A, 120 Vac, 60 Hz
- Electrical Ratings:
Voltage and Frequency (specify when ordering):
120 Vac, 60 Hz
- Current and Power Consumption Fan Setting 120 Vac, 60 Hz:
– HI : Current (2.6), Power (270 W)
– MED : Current (2.0), Power (215 W)
– LOW : Current (1.8), Power (185 W)
- Air Flow Capacity :
– HI : 1250 cfm, 35.0 m³/min
– MED : 1020 cfm, 29.0 m³/min
– LOW : 800 cfm, 23.0 m³/min
Up to 92% efficient as measured by the Initial Dust Spot Method using atmospheric dust, according to the American Society of Heating, Refrigeration, and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) Standard 52-76.
- Ambient Temperature Rating:
Shipping and Storage: -20°F to +120°F (-29°C to +49°C). Operating: The F90 is intended for use at ambient temperatures that usually are not higher than 90°F (32°C) but for brief periods, may be as high as 120°F (49°C))