HUKSEFLUX – LP02-TR
LP02-TR is a solar radiation sensor that is applied in most common solar radiation observations. The pyranometer houses a 4-20 mA transmitter for easy read-out by dataloggers commonly used in the industry. It complies with the second class specifications of the ISO 9060 standard and the WMO Guide. LP02-TR pyranometer is widely used in (agro-)meteorological applications and for PV system performance monitoring.
LP02-TR measures the solar radiation received by a plane surface from a 180o field of view angle. This quantity, expressed in W/m2 , is called “hemispherical” solar radiation. The pyranometer can be employed outdoors under the sun, as well as indoors with lamp-based solar simulators. Its orientation depends on the application and may be horizontal, tilted (for plane of array radiation) or inverted (for reflected radiation). LP02-TR is a very good alternative to silicon cell (photodiode-based) pyranometers, which do not comply to the ISO 9060 standard.
- Measurand : hemispherical solar radiation
- ISO classification : second class pyranometer
- Calibration uncertainty : < 1.8 % (k = 2)
- Spectral range : 285 to 3000 x 10-9 m
- Transmitted range : 0 to 1600 W/m2
- Rated operating temperature range : -40 to +80 °C
- Temperature response : < ± 3 % (-10 to +40 °C)
- Standard cable length : 5 m