Detail HUKSEFLUX – SR11 Pyranometer
SR11 is a high accuracy solar radiation sensor. SR11 pyranometer complies with the first class specifications of the ISO 9060 standard and the WMO Guide. It is the preferred instrument for outdoor PV system performance monitoring, according to the ASTM E2848 standard.
SR11 measures the solar radiation received by a plane surface from a 180o field of view angle. This quantity, expressed in W/m2 , is called “hemispherical” solar radiation. SR11 pyranometer can be employed outdoors under the sun, as well as indoors with lamp-based solar simulators. Its orientation depends on the application and may be horizontal, tilted (for plane of array radiation) or inverted (for reflected radiation).
- Measurand : hemispherical solar radiation
- ISO classification : first class pyranometer
- Calibration traceability : WRR
- Spectral range : 305 X 2800 nm
- Sensitivity (nominal) : 15 x 10 µV/(W/m2)
- Rated operating temperature range : -40 to +80 °C
- Temperature dependence : < 0.1%/°C