Detail HUKSEFLUX – SR11-TR Pyranometer
SR11-TR is a high accuracy solar radiation sensor. SR11-TR pyranometer complies with the first class specifications of the ISO 9060 standard and the WMO Guide. It is teh preferred instrument for outdoor PV system performance monitoring, according to the ASTM E2848 standard. SR11-TR hosues a 4-20 mA transmitter for easy read-out by dataloggers commonly used in the industry.
SR11-TR is a solar radiation sensor that is applied in general high accuracy observations. It measures the solar radiation received by a plane surface from a 180o field of view angle. This quantity, expressed in W/m 2 , is called “hemispherical” solar radiation.
SR11-TR pyranometer can be employed outdoors under the sun, as well as indoors with lamp-based solar simulators. Its orientation depends on the application and may be horizontal, tilted (for plane of array radiation) or inverted (reflected radiation).
Using SR11-TR is easy. The pyranometer can be connected directly to commonly used data logging systems. The irradiance in W/m2 is calculated by using the transmitter’s output. In SR11-TR’s standard configuration, the 4 to 20 mA output corresponds to a transmitted range of 0 to 1600 W/m2. This range can be adjusted at the factory upon request.
- Measurand : hemispherical solar radiation
- ISO classification : first class pyranometer
- Calibration uncertainty : < 1.8 % (k = 2)
- Calibration traceability : to WRR
- Spectral range : 285 to 3000 x 10-9 m
- Transmitted range : 0 to 1600 W/m2
- Rated operating temperature range : -40 to +80 °C
- Temperature response : < ± 2 % (-10 to +40 °C)
- Standard cable length : 5 m