Detail HUKSEFLUX – TNS02
TNS02 efficiently and accurately performs on-site (field) as well as laboratory measurements of the thermal conductivity and thermal resistivity of soils. The system is a combination of our FTN02 and MTN02 systems. Measurement with TNS02 complies with ASTM D5334 and IEEE 442 standards. It is designed for optimal flexibility. TNS02 includes two different needles; one on a short insertion tool for use in the laboratory, the other mounted on a long lance for use on-site. The control and readout unit, CRU02, is shared between the two (on-site and laboratory) needle models.
- Measurands : -thermal conductivity -thermal resistivity -temperature
- Measurement range : 0.1 to 6 W/(m·K) (all common soils)
- Rated operating temperature range : 0 to + 50 °C
- Measurement method : Absolute measurement per ASTM D 5334-08 and IEEE 442-1981 (03)
- Further specifications : See FTN02 and MTN02