The F57A, Flush-MOunt commercial Electronic Air Cleaners are ceiling-mounted. The F57 removes airborne contaminants such as tobacco smoke and dust from the air circulated through the F57.
- Removes staining dirt from the air as measures by the DUst Spot Method using atmospheric dust; refer to the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and air conditioning engineers standard
- Three speed motor-driven fan circulates up to 485 cfm (714 m³/hr) on F57B
- SOlid state power supply is self-regulating and maintains peak efficiency during a wide range of cell dirt loading conditions.
- Interlock switch prevents operation when the grille is open.
- Heavy duty commercial cells and prefilter are removable for cleaning
- Air vent provides dilution control of gaseous contaminants
- Provides Coanda air distribution by drawing in dirty air, cleaning it electronically, and recirculating the clean air in six directions throughout the space
- Light emitting diodes (LEDs) indicate ON and CHECK; the WASH LED is optional
- The button shows the presence of high voltage.
- Available in 120 Vac, 60 Hz or 220-240 Vac, 50 Hz models
- Optional wall mounted remote switch
- Optional hand-held infrared remote transmitter controls
- Optional hand-held infrared remote transmitter controls up to nine F57 s via infrared remote receivers. Some models available with infrared receiver factory installed
- Optional activated carbon filters controls ozone and reduces occasional gaseous contamination.
- Important :
The specifications given in this publication do not include normal manufacturing tolerances. Therefore, this unit may not exactly match the listed specifications. This product is tested and calibrated under closely controlled conditions, and some minor differences in performance can be epected if those conditions are changed
F57A Flush MOunt commercial electronic air cleaner : contains two FC37B heavy duty commerciak cells, power supply assembly, prefilter, inlet-outlet grille, power and speed control switch, collector test button, 3-speed motor driven fan, interlock switch for the access grille, vinyl trim flanges, exhaust air vent and LED indication of system operation.
- Solid state power supply assembly
- Electrical ratings :
Voltage frequency : 120 Vac, 60 Hz ; 220-240 Vac, 50 Hz
- Air Flow Capacity Fan Setting:
– HI : 1030 cfm 29 m³/min (120 Vac, 60 Hz), 875 cfm 25 m³/min (220/240 Vac, 50 Hz)
– MED : 690 cfm 20 m³/min (120 Vac, 60 Hz), 730 cfm 21 m³/min (220/240 Vac, 50 Hz)
-LOW : 555 cfm 16 m³/min (120 Vac, 60 Hz), 640 cfm 18 m³/min (220/240 Vac, 50 Hz)
- Efficiency :
Up to 95% efficiency using the Dust Spot Method measuring atmospheric dust.
- Motor :
1/12 hp; selaed ball bearing
- Dimension :
– Heavy duty commercial cell (each) : 9.5 lb, 4.3 kg
– Shipping weight : 106 lb, 48.1 kg
– Installed weight : 83.0 lb, 37.6 kg