Detail LUTRON AM-4200 Anemometer :
- High quality with the economical cost
- Pocket and compact housing case
- Separate probe, convenient for the remote measurement
- Low-friction ball vane wheels in accurate in both high and low velocities
- Multi-functions for air flow measurement : m/s, km/h, ft/min, knots. mile/h.
- Fast and accurate readings with LCD display
- Battery power source from 006P DC 9V batteries
- Used the durable, long lasting components including a strong, light weight ABS-plastic housing case
- Wide applications : use this anemometer to check air conditioning and heating systems, measure air velocities, wind speeds, temperature etc
General Description :
- Display : 13 mm (0.5 inch) LCD. 3 1/2 digits
- Measurement : m/s, km/h, ft/min, knots. mile/h.
- Sensor structure : Conventional twisted van arm and low friction ball bearing design
- Sampling rate : Approx 0.4 second
- Operating Temp. : 0◦C to 50 ◦C (32◦F to 122◦F)
- Operating humidity : Less than 80% RH
- Power Supply : 006P DC 9V battery (heavy duty type )
- Power current : Approx. DC 6 mA
- Weight : 381g/0.84 LB
- Dimension :
Main instrument : 180x73x23 (4.3×2.9×1.4inch)
Sensor head : Round 72 mm dia
- Weight : 260g/0.58 LB (including battery)
Model : AM-4200
* 0.8 to 30.0 m/s, ft/min., km/h, knots.
* Pocket size, economical cost.
* Low-friction ball-bearing vane.
* 131 x 70 x 25 mm, Sensor – 72 mm dia.
* Separate probe, high reliability.