Detail LUTRON LBOX-405 Inductance Decade Box
- Applications : General applications troubleshooting, maintenance education and vocational training production line testing radio and TV services working standard research design and develp physics laboratory work.
- Pocket size, offering accurate, reliable performance
- * 10 uH to 111.1 mH, wide range and high resolution 10 uH per step, practical and versatile tools.
- Slide switches that allow the user to simply add or subtract for desired value.
- With four decades of inductance.
- ABS plastic housing case, rugged components.
- Terminals multi way binding posts, one to switch shield case
- Range : 10 uH to 111.1 mH (10 uH per step)
- Accuracy : 5% inductors used throughout.
@ 23 ± 5℃
@ 1 KHz test frequency
- Max. Rating current : 10 mA DC or AC
- Internal Residual Inductance : Approx 0.5 uH
- Operating Temperature : 0◦C to 50◦C (32◦F to 122◦F ).
- Operating Humidity : Less than 80% RH
- Weight : 333g/0.74 LB
- Dimension : 14.7×4.61×2.16 cm