Detail LUTRON RBOX-408
- 100 pF to 11,111 F, 100 pF per step.
- Slide switches that allow the user to simply add or subtract for desired value.
- With seven decades of capacitance.
- ABS plastic housing case, rugged components.
- Applications : General applications
Troubleshooting, maintenance Education and Vocational training, Production line testing, Radio and TV services, Working standards
Research design & develop, Physics laboratory work
- weight : 320g/ 0.70 LB
- Pocket size, offering accurate, reliable performance
- Terminals with multi way binding posts, one to switch shield case
- Range : 100 pF to 11,111 uF ( 100 pF per step )
- Accuracy : 1% resistors usedthroughout
- Wattage : 1 W (do not add the voltage over AC/DC 250V to the output resitance terminals even its standing wattage is less than 1 W)
- Internal Stray Resistance : 0.3 ohm max.
- POwer supply : none
- Operating Tem :
- Operating Temp : 0 °C to 50°C (32°F to 122° F).
- Operating humidity : Less than 80% RH
- Dimension : 14.7×11.7×5.5cm