Common Optional software IT-016U/USB and U-WAVE
Measurement data collection sftware USB-ITPAK V2.0 (IT-007R are not supported)
Upgraded USB-ITPAK now support U-WAVE, a wireless communication system. Both wired connection (IT-016U/USB-ITN) and wireless system (U-WAVE) are supported.
New Function of USB-ITPAK V2.0
- Support the U-WAVE wireless communication system
- Timer Input Function
- Measurement date/time display
- Others : Compatible with Windows 8, 64-bit OS, snd Russian included in the operating languagr selection
USB-ITPAK V2.0 creates a procdure to input data from gages equipped with Digimatic output to excel sheets via USB-ITN or U-WAVE. This optional software facilitates the daily inspection work from mass-produce product.
The combined use with USB-ITPAK V2.0 will improve the operational efficiency 0of repetition ispection work. Best suited for keeping track of inspection data of mass-produce products.
- Automatically calls Excel sheet
- Cursor move can be specified
- Input range can be specified per Digimatic gage, which reduce improper input.
- The last data input can be canceled by a single operation (foot switch, function key,etc)
- Data input or cancellation can be performed at once in multiple-points simultaneous measurement.
Main features of USB-ITPAK V2.0
- Setting of Microsoft Excel Input :
Designation of where to input (workbook, worksheet, cell range), cursor move (right,down), and anothers.
- Selection of measuring method (3 modes avaliable)
(1) Sequential measuremet (2) Simultaneous (3) Individual measurement
- Control item and instruction at data input (Note 1 : Not avaliable during individual measuremen, Note 2 : Not avaliable during simultaneous measurement in the event drive mode)
- Number of connectable gages (Note 3 : The actual number can be less depending on the system configuration)
- Data loading time : when using USB-ITN, 0.2s to 0.3s per gage unit U-WAVE event drive mode : 0.5s data refresh interval
- Timer input function (only in simultaneous measurement)
Input interval (time) : 0.1s (Note 4) to 24 hours at maximum
(Note 4 : if a sorter time is set, a priority is given to the onger time compared with the actual communication time)
- Measurement date/time display function (avaliable in sequential and simultaneous measurements)
The display format is subject to the setting of the Excel sheet.
USB Foot Switch Adapter USB-FSW
This USB adapter for conecting a PC is required when using the Foot Switch in USB-ITN.
A dedicated VCP driver for this adapter is included in USB-ITPAK
Main Spesification :
- With USB -ITPAK, application of the foot switch can be set.
- Data control : “Data request”, “Data Cancel”, “Data skip”.
- Chracter string input (e.g. GO/NG, etc)
* USB-FSW is used for installation of the VCP driver