SERIES 368-Three-Point/ Two-Point InternalMicrometers
- Titanium-coated measuring pins on the three-point type (over 6mm range models) provide excellent durability and impact resistance and allow the instrument to measure right to the bottom of a blind hole.
- Three-point bore micrometer with measuring range 6mm or longer allows stable measurement through automatic centering
- Can measure dep holes using an Extension rod (optional) which is available on models over 6mm (.275″) measuring range.
- Ratchet stop ensures constant-force, repeatable measurement
- Setting rings for accurately setting the instrument are optional
Holtest (Type II)
SERIES 368- Three -Point Internal Micrometers
- Hardened tool-steel anvils (instead of titanium-coated carbide) for a more economically priced tool.
- Same accuracy as the titanium-coatd Holtest models
- Constant -force device allows repeatable measuremnt
- Can measure deep holes using and Extension Rod